Sunday, March 7, 2010 Y 12:34 AM
Hey people . I hope you all enjoyed the class gathering yeaterday. For those who did not go, I must say that you should be jealous : > because yesterday was really fun. Although a lot of accidents happened yeaterday. But generally, to me is still quite enjoyable. To :-those who did not like gambling:I am sorry that yesterday had too much gambling games and made you all felt lonely and boring. I promised that the next gathering will cut down on such games and have more interesting games.- Crystal :Is your eye ok ? I hope it would not turn into a panda eye on Monday ... Next time, we will use a softer ball so that no such accident will happen again . -Rebecca Are you ok now ? I hope you did not get any scoldings when you reached home. Sorry that basketball court was suggested when we are playing ball games. Must rest well and drink more water. Most importantly, you need to go find a dentist so that your teeth can be cured faster. But anyway, your wound is not hideous. Don't think that way ... Finally, Thank you Ms Wassan for the fabulous food and her wonderful Condominium. And thank everyone for the enjoyable day, 6 march . With this, I say "byebye" . -Huishi